Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wedding Day




Well I don't have many pictures to post from the wedding day - but here is a picture of Pierce and I in front of the H2 Limo we rode in from the church to the reception place. Pierce was not too sure of it at first (covered his eyes for the first 5 minutes of the ride), but then he was okay and loved looking around inside at all the lights, extra storage areas, etc. Both J and Pierce looked mighty sharp in their tuxes!


There is a picture of the bride and groom - looking stunning and happy to head to the reception! I will have to say the bridesmaid dresses were gorgeous and my friend who did my hair and make up did an excellent job - I have not looked that good in a long time :) Thanks Jen and I miss you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful Danielle!