Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Desi's Wedding Weekend
Well we are back from the wedding and it was a full weekend filled with a lot of fun events. I plan to post a few pictures from each event. Now that we are back in Austin, I can't believe how fast everything went and that now my sister is a married lady on her honey moon. Everything was just beautiful, fun and there was always a lot of food and drinks! She was a beautiful bride and everything went off with out a hitch. Pierce did great as a ring bearer and looked so handsome in his tux! I will definitely have to recommend to anyone looking to rent a tux for a child (or a flower girl dress, a suit, a nice dress, etc) to use Gagas (http://www.gagas.com/). They are reasonably priced and is very convenient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment