Well I have finished posting all the pictures for September. I hope you enjoy them. I will start working on pictures taken in October. But before I did that, I wanted to give you an update on all the things that happened in October - mainly what Pierce was up to.
Pierce has started to say more words. These include dog, cat, bird, fish, bath, dirty, dark, cheese, night night.
Along with words he has learned the following signs: milk, please, thank you, more, all done
Pierce loves to help around the house now. He helps feed the dogs, put their food bowls up after they are done, water the plants outside, dusts with the swiffer, and sweeps
He loves to take showers, loves to have shoes on his feet, loves to get pushed around in his toy car, loves to have the leash put on Tyka and takes her on a walk, he has started to color some, can crawl up on his horse, will retrieve print outs from the printer and bring them to you. He knows how to open all our doors now - so we have to be very careful now making sure they are locked. He has started to feed himself with utensils.
He has taken to reading books more now. He will bring a book to you and want you to read it to him. He loves the interactive books where he can point at things, push, pull touch, etc.
Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get some pictures out there to show you all these great activities he is doing! Hope everyone is doing well!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment