Okay, so all of July pictures are posted - finally! Wow there were a lot. I hope you enjoy them. So now we are in August - wow has time flown. We had a playdate at the pool to celebrate Pierce's birthday with his playdate pals and then we celebrated Pierce's first birthday here at our house with our close friends and family. We so appreciate everyone making the trip down here. We really enjoyed it and we hope you did too! We also thank everyone for the wonderful gifts - Pierce enjoys all the toys (and so does mom) and he will look great in the clothes. Also, for those that did bring things for the time capsule - the ones I can see they are great and for those that are a secret for 15 more years - I can't wait to see them. Hopefully you will remember what it meant or you put a letter in it to explain them :) I hope to post pictures from his birthday soon!
For those that are interested. We had Pierce's 1 year check up this week. He did so great. He just played with the toys and let the Doctor do her thing. Pierce weighed in at 20.2 lbs (10-25th percentile), height at 30 3/4 in (75-90th percentile) and his head measures 47.5in which is also in the 75-90th percentile. So based on this he is a lean, tall and smart boy :) The doctor said he was on track for everything. He was given 2 shots and he took them so good! The first one I distracted him with a toy, and he made a few noises and then I gave him a cracker and it was over. The second one I had him focused on the food and he made a few noises and that was it. He never cried or shed one tear! I am so proud of him! So we don't go back till he is 18 months now. So with him being 1 year and 20 pounds we turned his car seat around. He sure loves riding this way a lot better!
Well I best be going. Will get some pictures up soon!
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment